Ana içeriğe atla

3/4


Yes, I know there will be a lot of grammar mistakes in this chapter as well. Sometimes I care, sometimes I do not. Sometimes I respect the flow and do not correct the mistakes but sometimes I think all of the writers revise their writings maybe so should i. However, this is not our matter this time. I am here to tell something else which I do not know what.
I grew hate to most things I used to like or love. I used to love the city lights now I am not so sure. I used to love walking in the middle of the night, breathing the night breeze and getting the chills. I never do it anymore. I used to write a lot, I stopped for a long time, I am glad that I've come back. That is the only thing I come back to. I used to listen to music all the time, sing along, get lost in the music. Now it feels scary. I used to dream in bed before going to sleep in which I have superpowers like reading at a speed of light, not forgetting anything about my studies, speaking six different languages, transporting or flying and having enough money until I graduate. In those dreams when I wax my body hair once they never grow again; every week I lose a good amount of weight and slowly become a slim person, not so slim though. I was feeling that those would bring my self-confidence back to me. Now I never dream of those dreams I get bored because I realised that they will bring neither my self-confidence nor confidence.



Sometimes when I think about people, I get angry with them by their blindness. I say do not they know me, do not they know how much I love them. Then I feel sorry. after that pity. after a long time, I forgive them. In the end, I try to understand everything, every motivation and feeling. You see, most people do not try to that. Particularly in their daily lives. I do not mind, it is not their fault, it is how the world works. you know, with those signifiers and signifieds, with these structures and phases, with these abstract authorities people will never obtain ultimate mental health, understanding. We all are going to stay as subjects rather than individuals and we will always be in the deception of us being individuals. How can I get angry with them?
Still, when people do not use their the most essential organ, their brains, I feel upset. I feel not satisfied, I do feel frustrated. I mean it is your blood in the end.
When I visualise inside my brain, it is the emptiness in which the thought fly or float as white words on the black background. iccannotcatchthemiwillnevercatchthemtheyarenottangibletheydonotbelieveme.butido.
If you ever happen to read me, listen to me I believe that we are one step closer. At least You are one step closer to me. I hope I won't fall.


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

desensitization

            I am a bit confused in fact. They said   my translation skills of my emotions to words were advanced, however, when I write, my words do not feel quite enough. Confused. I want my headphones. Today, I am going to plant strawberries on my balcony. I am excited. It helps me to heal, to see them grow, to talk to them. My hands create new lives, and they are green. Whatever, I want to talk about something else today. My body perception. And you will think that it will be about my weight. Maybe some part, I am not sure yet. The flow will decide.             During my last therapy session, Ms. Özge said that it was my sleekest appearance after a long time. I answered, “Most of the time, looking pretty makes me feel too much”. Of course, we discussed it. And I am not going to write about it with "I said" - "she said". But here we go.     ...

15/16

I planned to do other things for this time of the day before I went to bed. Still, I am here. I cannot prevent the urge to write and obviously I cannot resist it. Some call it inspiration, I say toleration, the clarity of mind. If I cannot tolerate my feelings I cannot sit in front of this computer. I need my feelings to calm down, at least to be tolerateable. That is the reason I cease to write from time to time. I feel it without even attempting to write. When I think about the act of writing my stomach puckers up inside. I feel the nausea. The feelings punch me in the stomach. Always. Or maybe it was the residue of the countless attempts of suicides with medicines. Or it was, what was the left of Dünya. Anyway. So long I haven’t talked about the past of me. The origin of me. How I turned out to be like this. I went to İstanbul a couple of weeks ago, home- as mom would say. Something hit me hard during that visit about my sister. For the last couple of months, I was ...

4 nisan 20

Merhaba. Bugün onay meselesi kafamı kurcaladı yine. Regl olacağım bu arada, çok depresif gelirsem salın beni. Annemle heyecanla başladığım her telefon konuşması hayal kırıklığıyla son buluyor. Annemle dertleşmem gibi bir şey asla söz konusu değil. Annem benimle dertleşebiliyor ama ben annemle dertleşemiyorum. Ve her telefon konuşması benim kalbimin kırılmasıyla bitiyor. Hala beklentim var annemden demek ki. Hala annemden beklentilerimi bırakmamışım. Insan nasıl bırakabilir ki zaten. Her şeyi bırakabilir belki ama annesinden gelebilecek desteği beklemekten vazgeçemez gibi. Ama vazgeçmek zorundayım. Bir gün beni nasıl yalnız bıraktığını görebilsin isterdim ama annem öyle biri değil. Yani sadece öyle bir kapasitesi ve bilgisi yok. Ve geri kalan bütün bilgilere kendisini kapamış bir kadın. Suçlayamazsınız. Şu an güvenli bildiği bir alanda ve güvenli alanını bu saatten sonra bırakacak da değil. Herkese ve her şeye üzülmekten sinirlenmekten çok yoruluyorum bazen. Kendim de dahi...