Ana içeriğe atla

Mayıs

    We have been found in the places that most avoided. Not by choice. We have not chosen anything so far. That thing we, folks from around here, are not offered that often. Only a few lucky or unlucky ones was offered. I cannot quite discover. Names are not the names, feels are not feels, the ways are not the ways. 

    Who are to tell everything for a reason? So what about the reasons? Blindfolded events that cause another blindfolded events. Every one of them turns out to be the only one of them yet each one is the exact same way it happened. We have been hugging with the questions again and they do not respond in any exact same ways. Nobody will be able to distinguish between what has been said and what has not been. The ears travelled down to the river and had the time of their lives in the swimming. 

    We have seen them in the air with their colourful auras, running around the air, with their happy giggles. There was something condescending echoed in their giggles. Some would even say, la-di-da. Would you believe? 

    Belief has been around for a very long always. And received. Nobody knows if there ever will be a time that it does give in the end. The ambiguity keeps the spark I guess. 

    We have been found in the places that most avoided. Not by choice. We roamed, breathe, touched, needed, felt the thirst, dreamt, moaned, discussed, glanced in the those places. We said that the liminality encouraged us. Was it that? Not by choice. We believed that since always. We fell in love with that. I guess, that how it works. No decay is without life. We believed in the decay. Decay kept us alive. In love. 

    We have been found in the places that most avoided. Not by choice. We roamed, breathe, touched, needed, felt the thirst, dreamt, moaned, discussed, glanced in those places. Were we able to leave? Nobody knows. The ambiguity kept the spark. We did climbed the thoughts of each other. One by one. One by one. One by one. One.

    We have been found. most. not. choiced. We climbed on the heads of each other. We found our seats there, found. cushions. sat. Our hands were facing the ground. Our hands could never do other. Our hands never found. 

    We have been found in the places that most avoided. Not by choice. We had built our houses elsewhere. Our houses would never. We had never.

Maybe they had been the only thing stood in the middle of a storm cloud and it had been glistening to the brightest eyes. Our eyes was covered.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

desensitization

            I am a bit confused in fact. They said   my translation skills of my emotions to words were advanced, however, when I write, my words do not feel quite enough. Confused. I want my headphones. Today, I am going to plant strawberries on my balcony. I am excited. It helps me to heal, to see them grow, to talk to them. My hands create new lives, and they are green. Whatever, I want to talk about something else today. My body perception. And you will think that it will be about my weight. Maybe some part, I am not sure yet. The flow will decide.             During my last therapy session, Ms. Özge said that it was my sleekest appearance after a long time. I answered, “Most of the time, looking pretty makes me feel too much”. Of course, we discussed it. And I am not going to write about it with "I said" - "she said". But here we go.     ...

15/16

I planned to do other things for this time of the day before I went to bed. Still, I am here. I cannot prevent the urge to write and obviously I cannot resist it. Some call it inspiration, I say toleration, the clarity of mind. If I cannot tolerate my feelings I cannot sit in front of this computer. I need my feelings to calm down, at least to be tolerateable. That is the reason I cease to write from time to time. I feel it without even attempting to write. When I think about the act of writing my stomach puckers up inside. I feel the nausea. The feelings punch me in the stomach. Always. Or maybe it was the residue of the countless attempts of suicides with medicines. Or it was, what was the left of Dünya. Anyway. So long I haven’t talked about the past of me. The origin of me. How I turned out to be like this. I went to İstanbul a couple of weeks ago, home- as mom would say. Something hit me hard during that visit about my sister. For the last couple of months, I was ...

4 nisan 20

Merhaba. Bugün onay meselesi kafamı kurcaladı yine. Regl olacağım bu arada, çok depresif gelirsem salın beni. Annemle heyecanla başladığım her telefon konuşması hayal kırıklığıyla son buluyor. Annemle dertleşmem gibi bir şey asla söz konusu değil. Annem benimle dertleşebiliyor ama ben annemle dertleşemiyorum. Ve her telefon konuşması benim kalbimin kırılmasıyla bitiyor. Hala beklentim var annemden demek ki. Hala annemden beklentilerimi bırakmamışım. Insan nasıl bırakabilir ki zaten. Her şeyi bırakabilir belki ama annesinden gelebilecek desteği beklemekten vazgeçemez gibi. Ama vazgeçmek zorundayım. Bir gün beni nasıl yalnız bıraktığını görebilsin isterdim ama annem öyle biri değil. Yani sadece öyle bir kapasitesi ve bilgisi yok. Ve geri kalan bütün bilgilere kendisini kapamış bir kadın. Suçlayamazsınız. Şu an güvenli bildiği bir alanda ve güvenli alanını bu saatten sonra bırakacak da değil. Herkese ve her şeye üzülmekten sinirlenmekten çok yoruluyorum bazen. Kendim de dahi...