Well, what
should we talk about? Do you have any ideas? I don't. And I don’t know
if I ever will. I sat down again to talk about nothing that will become
everything in the end. That will become my everything.
The discussions I have with my brain
are endless and inconclusive all the time. They will never let me win, they
will never let me lose. And they will never let me loose. The discussions do
not have any origin, any destination.
At some point I understand
everything. I do. But in others I refuse the things. I refuse to understand them. I don’t hurt anymore. I hurt sometimes. I ache sometimes. It aches. It doesn’t
leave a scar. I feel like I am in the middle of a void that can talk to me. We
do have conversations that I don’t remember. We do have.
The last time I told that I was in
love. I said that I felt as if I the best shade of green. Well, that shade
faded away. Like everything.
For the last couple of years I’ve been
learning a lot of things. Love hasn’t been one of them yet. Sometimes I really
do wonder if I ever will learn. Do I really know what love is? Will I know? I mean romantic love. Am I too much? Should I become less? I am not able to do
that. I am too much. I feel too much. I will always feel too much and there is
nothing wrong with that. Hopefully.
Dimming the lights will never be useful
for anyone. Well it may be useful for some. Not me. Will it be?
I am fascinated by myself. 29 years
old and still trying to find me. Still discovering and learning myself. The
only thing that is certain in this paper is that I do not want ever to stop
discovering and learning about myself. I hope I never stop. I don’t want to
figure it all out in one go. I don’t want to figure it all out ever. I want to die in
obscurity, in endless opportunities that I dream about. I think it is what life
is. My life is.
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder